Thursday, September 18, 2008

Buenas Noches, Damas y Caballeros

Thank you DC friends for weighing in at the last minute on the poll! heehe I feel loved. And I am returning for New Year´s, so get ready!! We´re gonna part like it´s 889 (A or D) haha.

Hmmm, let´s see, what else is new with me? Well, I head to Costa Rica tomorrow morning to meet up with the rents and Miguelito. I have spent all day today trying to upload stupid photos to cvs.com lol. Gaby was like, why are you so agitated? But it feels silly to say you´re mad at a computer. But I was!

In other noticias, I also took a pretty bad spill down the stairs lol. I feel like such a klutz here! I was like, I´m not like this in the U.S., I promise. I was really lucky though because I hit just to the left of my lower back and bruised up my arm, instead of hurting any bones. I have a feeling the Costa Rica beaches might help me convalesce ;)

What else? What else? Well, I am realizing how fast my time is going by here now. Only 3 months til Christmas, and then only 6 months after that. Craziness! OK, that´s all for now. As always, if anyone has any poll ideas...

No comments: