Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Social Music Revolution

So I wanted to share with you all something cool I found today--Last.fm. You can join and stream music to listen to online for free. It´s really great for me because other streaming services like AOLMusic and Rhapsody don´t work outside of the U.S. It lets you create a library of music with playlists and info about all of the artists. You can also type in an artist and receive a playlist of artists you might like because they have a similar sound. It even told me who is popular in Nicaragua this week!

So, just thought I would recommend it and pass it along, since, as their slogan says, they are starting the Social Music Revolution :) I spent my afternoon listening to Dispatch, 98 Degrees, Katy Perry, and Eva Cassidy while working on the comp heehe. You can also post comments about songs and artists, see what other people are listening to, etc. It may become my new obsession to replace Facebook haha, we´ll see.

Also, the poll was a trick question last week, sorry! The answer is any/all of the above lol.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I WANNA GO TO A COUNTRY THAT RHYMES WITH RUBA!!!!!!!!!!!! ah, 98 degrees. The last time I heard a song by them was in your car <3 I LOVE YOU!