Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mochaccino Supremo

So, as I sit here at Cafe Latino, I thought I´d offer up a little ode for my latest coffee obession...the Mochaccino Supremo lol. It is a frozen coffee drink that they make in a machine like they make daquiris and margaritas. Then they mix in Oreo cookies, and complete it with whipped cream and Oreo cookies sprinkled on top. I´m pretty sure it´s fat free. Well, maybe not, but at a little over $1.50, it is a much more affordable habit than my Icey Spice´s from Panera or my Caramel Macchiato´s from Starbucks, as some of you may remember. Plus, Cafe Latino offers free Internet, so I get to write cool blog posts like this while getting my caffeine and chocolate fix.

Also, if any of you have new poll suggestions, let me know! I would love to hear from everyone back home, and I´ve found a pretty cheap place to make international phone calls, so shoot me your cell number if you´d like a call from your Nica friend! Love you all...

1 comment:

Tania said...

Mmmm...chocolate.

Baby's mama drama,
Thanks for your comment! And thanks for the confidence in me. But you forget that in Japan, you and I just stood aside like dumbasses while the rest of the group figured out our transportation...hahaha

I love you and miss you!!! Seems like no time has passed since Jill's :)

Keep in touch, booboo.