Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quick Update

I am alive, contrary to how it appears in email form. It´s extrememly hard to get to internet right now, so I´m sorry if I haven´t gotten back to your lovely bday emails, etc. I promise to make it up with a personalized visit in May and arroz con leche or chocolate cake or something lol. So, hopefully you still love me and hopefully I can write a lil somethin somethin with some substance soon! In the meantime, thank you to everyone who voted to say I was old. Just remember, that makes you old too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It def sounds like you had a good time on your Birthday. :) No worries on being punctual on getting back to your fellow Gringas. I have been trying to check out some new spots in DC so that by the time you get back I can be your guide on getting re-acquainted with DC "nightlife" haha. I need you to come back! But putting selfishness aside, it sounds like Nica continues to be awesome. (Der)

frequentbystander said...

you're not blocked in china anymore? so start blogging more.