Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Have Friends!

The majority of them are just not here in Nicaragua unfortunately lol. But in all seriousness, I am now going to recommend that you stalk the following people as much as I do! In no particular order, here they some of my very fav blogs:

-Wuhan, got you all in check
Lee is hilarious. He is also teaching English in China. He writes raps to teach the kids English, which makes me wish I were as cool as him. Plus, his vignettes on life in the town of Wuhan are so funny that if I tried to recapture them here, it wouldn't be as funny. So check him out. Now!

-Far From Home
Krista is a SASer.(Semester at Sea student) So, you know her stories are amazing, and on top of that, she is quite the witty one. Warning to SASers though, it will make you jealous and sad, because, like me, you will probably start thinking, did I really do that, too, or was it all just an amazing dream?

-Picassonica
Memo is a co-worker and friend here in Managua. He describes his hometown of Managua, Nicaragua (his childhood, daily sights, etc) much more poetically/eloquently than my rough and tumble blog. For those of you looking to practice your Spanish, this is the place!

-Perpetually Peregrine
Every 20-something female will relate to this blog, I promise. Whether it´s searching for the right couch, posting awesome photography or discovering Glamour´s political blog, Xarissa is on the up and up like nobody´s business! And you know she has to be cool, just look at her name. =)

-Kendal´s MySpace Blog
You´ve probably heard me singing my praises for Mr. Chispas. Here´s one more: he´s an amazing writer, too! I find myself saying Amen to pretty much everything he professes on his blog about his 20 month stint in Nica. So, dale, dale (go, go) to his site! =)

No comments: