Friday, April 11, 2008

Party Time!

Feliz cumpleanos a mi! heehe Soy la princesa hoy. =) I am now the ripe old age of 24, but it´s been a great day so I haven´t freaked out about being an "adult for real" yet. For starters, Gabi cooked me breakfast and cafe (so sweet!) and then we went to the market, which is always fun and crazy, and then they had a special lunch for me in the rancho, complete with chicken (which everyone knows is my fav), freedom fries (as they were making fun of here), chocolate cake (my fav thing to make AND eat, as many of you know too well lol) and ice cream. They also had quinceaneros music playing, which is appropriate since most people still think I am 15. AND I got a card with Barack on the front wishing me happy birthday, my man crush heehe. They know me too well. We had fun taking pics, too, so I will try and get those posted on Facebook soon (if we ever have internet again at the center!)

I was excited today too that my cell phone has been blowing up the spot with local and international calls, and I´ve gotten lots of sweet emails. So, gracias to everyone for making it so special...I am overwhelmed. (If you haven´t wished me happy bday yet and are feeling wracked by guilt, we are two hours behind here, so you still have 6 and a half left lol) And tonight Adam comes! It´s a good life, folks =)

Also, HAPPY BDAY to my birthday twin Katherine! She rocks my world =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You rock my word, too. I hope that you had an awesome birthday. I miss you and I hope that all is well. Love you.