Friday, January 11, 2008

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

I leave tomorrow!!!! Crazy :) Adam said my last post was too bitter, so hopefully this one will be a little more upbeat lol.

Before I go, I would like to share a very sweet message I recently received from a dear friend:

"Whatever...go feed them rice and be content! Jesus freak. You better not come back with some revelation that wearing sandles and not putting product in your hair is OK because it isn't. Don't go off and find yourself and come back someone who doesn't drink and doesn't get highlights...that is my only request! Mmmmmm k?!"

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable Mr. Ray Bracken. I don't know what I would do without people like him in my life to keep me on the straight and narrow. Please feel free to add your own caring messages and advice in the comments section!

Love and miss you all already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As long as you avoid the Birkenstocks we'll be ok! Lots of Love and all that maudlin stuff...hopefully I'll be able to make it down to see you sometime soon!