Monday, January 28, 2008

Alive 'n Kickin

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put up a post and let you all know my time in Nicaragua so far has been GREAT. I've spent time in the small farming community of Dulce Nombre de Jesus (yes, it means Sweet Name of Jesus, but don't worry Ray I won't be drinking any kool aid or giving a Tom Cruise-like rant anytime soon) and with coffee farmers in Matagalpa. I have also had the pleasure of spending the past couple weeks with a group of students from Williams College who are awesome and quirky in that New England way :) I will write more soon, but I miss you all immensely! Ciao!

1 comment:

Tania said...

:D

Glad to hear you're doing well, baby girl. I miss you!! Finally got around to finishing the last few pages of Eat,Pray,Love. :) One of my faves now. Thanks! Looking forward to your next post.

<3 T